SEO Marketing is a process of rules and methodologies to help you achieve higher rankings on the first page of Google Search. Because the higher up on the page you are, the more likely you are to get noticed. Being on page 2 or beyond reduces your chances dramatically for people to find you. That’s why being on the first page is so important.
So how do you achieve that?
- The first thing all good marketers do is find out what their audience is seeking; how do they describe it in their terms. We may describe our non-league product as open play bowling while they call it casual or family or even drop in bowling. They may even call us bowling alley vs a bowling center (which we prefer, but they could care less about.)
- Create the kind of content (copy) that resonates with them. Check the boxes to see if it is valuable to them, not just sell, sell, and sell) but information that is original and of high quality. How many of you sent out an email not just about Halloween specials and costume contest abut about how to jeep their kids safe while trick or treating; how to check the candies they bring home and other important issues to protect their little ones. THAT’S VALUABLE CONTENT
- Are you delivering good website experience? Here’s a quick check list
- Provide relevant and shareable content
- Is navigation on the site easy and intuitive
- Do your pages load fast
- Is your page optimized for Google, Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and other browsers
- Does your site lead the user down a path for conversion
If you don’t really know how to do this, why not give me a call and let me help you get started 516 359 4874 or email me at email@example.com