Being a good marketer requires that you CONSTANTLY AND DILIGENTLY listen to your customers, your prospects and even past customers.
Recently, I sent out a survey and asked former clients a series of questions.
Here’s what we learned. While many of our clients continue to like (and want) our hands on monthly consulting sessions at their center, there are some proprietors that want us to work on one or two specific projects, solve that, give them a break and come back again to work on other projects.
It made sense to us so we wanted to share some samples of what they said? Do any of these resonate with you?
- Set up a simple, easy to follow and “employee involved” marketing (and digital marketing) planning system
- Help them to hire good quality employees in this tight job market. (Note: we have a proven system that works that and it works in every village, town, city, and metropolis in this country
- Work using my proprietor proven cycle planner to get more league bowlers than you can imagine
- Develop new pricing strategies offering greater yield and more profitably,
- Build a holiday/corporate party program from start through implementation for the whole year
- Create a custom summer league and/or open play themed program or develop a company party summer strategy and implementation schedule
- Build a digital marketing strategy that enables you to remarket to people who showed interest in your center’s program offering, but didn’t take any action
- Create a consistent and ongoing fund raising system all year long that will have people knocking on your door
- Provide custom telemarketing follow up for any program we implement
- Utilize digital marketing techniques to easily floor new bowlers
- Work with proprietors to schedule and budget a 7 year capital equipment plan
- Build better birthday parties that increase per capita yield vs per capita expense
- Providing my system of collecting and managing new data while eliminating customer objections
- Developing “cause” marketing programs to attract the millennial generation, now 84 million people and just about 1 out of 4 Americans
If any of these ‘PROJECTS (or any others that you can think of,) resonate with you please give me a call and let see if we can meet your needs and if we are a good fit.
More often than not, these projects don’t require travel, hotels, meals or car rentals which just runs up the bill.
Rather we make every effort to use free videoconferencing, facetime, or “google hangouts.”
So if you’re looking for professional marketing experience without having to make a long term commitment, then call us now for a free consultation and ask for me, Fred Kaplowitz, President of The Kaploe Marketing Group 516.359.4874 to see if we are a good fit for each other.
Or send me a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you call or email we’ll provide you with our comprehensive marketing audit (normally a $1497 value) absolutely FREE.
And we’ll even take it a step further and send you our “FREE Executive Summary “ that will outline what we believe are your key opportunities for building revenue
The Kaploe Marketing Group
P.S. Please call. We have been in business for 25 years and have helped hundreds and hundreds of centers in the USA and on three other continents to increase their revenue. MAY WE HELP YOU?