Old marketing has been defined as the “movement of goods and services from producer to consumer that meets a customers needs or wants via the use of the 4P’s (price, product, promotion and place)”.
Throw that definition away. Well not all away; you still need a product; still need to price it, distribute it and promote it.
But the New marketing is a bit different. It has 7 steps.
These 7 steps require you to take action to get the customer to ultimately buy your product, return to buy it again and then positively refer your product or service to someone else.
1. Customers must get to KNOW your products via ads, articles, social media or referrals.
2. Customers must LIKE your product via your website, introduction/reception or newsletter.
3. Customers must TRUST your product, via a Free trial, Free report or a sales presentation.
4. Customers must TRY your product via a free offer, a through evaluation or by you nurturing them to take that step at “no risk.”
5. Customers must BUY your product via your inside service /sales team, receiving a new customer kit or being able to give them multiple options yo pay for the product.
6 Customers must REPEAT their purchase of your product via bounce backs, cross selling, special offers, quarterly events, newsletters.
7. Customers must REFER your product to friends and family via results reports, introduction to other consumers who are endorsing your product or by creating special events for “new members” only.
Does your NEW marketing programs address these specific steps or do you have other steps that you work on?
Share it here, please or contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org to get you into the “New marketing mode” quickly, effortlessly and efficiently.
Good luck and good hunting.