I want to be first.
Not first runner up.
In whatever I do. It makes me feel good. It makes me feel like I achieved something. It makes me feel, especially in a team environment that we worked together, pulled together and achieved together. Maybe that’s why I play team basketball and solo jog. It satisfies the team and the individual needs I have.
Maybe you want to feel the same way.
Being first to introduce that new successful league concept
Being first to come in “up” in fall bowlers.
Being first to have your team achieve your fall goals for lineage and revenue.
It’s a great feeling, isn’t it?
What are you doing to make sure you feel the feeling every day?
Here’s a quick check list.
1. Your weekend or one day traffic driver to get your league bowlers and dropouts back?
2. The telemarketing schedule to EVERYONE that bowled last year?
3. The outside sales blitz?
4. The team incentive for hitting the goals?
5. Sent out your direct mail to dropouts, open play bowlers with short season league offerings for late September and early October
6. The update for your website
7. Your Facebook communication schedule with articles and stories about NEW short season programs and traditional league
8. The email grids with specific offerings going to specific targets?
9. Call backs to companies for building “a league of their own”
10. Niche leagues for niche markets (car wars, teachers, restaurants, etc, etc)?
11. Trained everyone in house how to match a specific league offering against a family, a couple, a teenager, an adult and a child, a senior group, a company party or fund raiser party?
12. Fliers on the settees and distributed fliers to businesses in the area?
To feel the feeling of achievement you got to work at it… ‘Cause “it doesn’t come easy.” And that’s why feeling #1 feels so good!