I just wanted to just drop you a line about a project I am working on with a new client called Private Label VR. They have been in business over 2 years and, candidly, before I took this assignment, I researched different companies. No one even comes close.
It’s a package of 21st century virtual reality software, goggles, installation and training for a relatively low price. They even have financing. Four “booths” can fit in about 400 sq. ft. in your center. They have data that will corroborate payback.
Here’s a quick summary:
- If you need a drop in place solution for virtual reality, they have you covered. All of their packages come completely ready.
- All of their packages come completely ready to setup and play right out of the box. Pick your games, hardware, and any extras and we’ll have everything ready to go on arrival.
- 4 booths cost under $30,000. And the best news is customers have been seeing payback in about three to four months Wow!
- I proudly consult to them, but I’m really excited about creating new revenue streams for my clients and subscribers and this is 21st century stuff designed to appeal to millennials…a huge segment of almost 75.4mm people – about 20% of the population
- Check out this link for more information about private label VR and why it could be a natural fit for your center: http://wp.ezvr1.com/2017/06/13/why-a-vr-arcade-as-a-new-attraction-at-your-bowling-center
- Please go to www.ezvr1.com or email or call Richard Twistol, VP at the company. Email is rich@privatelabelVR.net. or call 612 325 8707.
- It’s worth the call.