“It’s A New Year. Isn’t it Time to Talk To One of The Bowling Industry’s ‘Cutting Edge’ Marketing Experts To Improve Your Revenue And Learn More New Strategies To Grow Your Business?”
Being a good marketer requires that you CONSTANTLY AND DILIGENTLY listen to your customers, your prospects and even past customers.
Recently, I sent out a survey and asked current and former clients a series of questions.
Here’s what we learned. While many of our clients continue to like (and want) our hands on monthly consulting sessions at their center, there are some proprietors that want us to work on one or two specific projects, solve that, give them a break and come back again to work on other projects.
It made sense to us so we wanted to share some examples of what they said? Do any of these resonate with you?
- Set up a simple, easy to follow and “employee involved” marketing (and digital marketing) planning system
- Help them to hire good quality employees in this tight job market. (Note: we have a proven system that works in every village, town, city, and metropolis in this country
- Develop new pricing strategies offering greater yield and more profitably,
- Build an annual corporate party and fundraising program to fill your lanes all year; not just in December.
- Create a consistent and ongoing fund raising system all year long that will have people knocking on your door
- Provide custom telemarketing follow up for any program we implement
- Build better birthday parties that increase per capita yield vs per capita expense
- Collect and manage new data while eliminating customer objections
- Developing “cause” marketing programs to attract the millennial generation, now 84 million people and just about 1 out of 4 Americans
If any of these ‘PROJECTS (or any others that you can think of) resonate with you please give me a call and see if we can meet your needs and if we are a good fit.
More often than not, these projects don’t require travel, hotels, meals or car rentals, which just run up the bill. Rather we make every effort to use free videoconferencing, facetime, or “google hangouts.”
Whether you call or email, we’ll provide the first 25 proprietors with our comprehensive mini marketing audit (normally a $997 value) absolutely FREE.
May We Help You Make Your Cash Register Ring More Frequently?
P.S. And as an extra bonus, we will send you your FREE personalized Executive Summary to the first 25 centers that send in a request “that will outline what we believe are your key opportunities for building revenue”.